KIPON BAVEYES M42-S/E II 0.7x mounts M42 series screw lenses onto Sony E mount series mirrorless camera bodies. Please note that after mounting the adapter, while infinity focus is available, only manual mode will be accessible in shooting. This adapter, designed by German optics research institution IB/E OPTICS, can mount full frame lenses onto APS-C frame camera bodies.There are four pieces of optical customized multiple layer coating glasses within the adapter.
With the optical focal reduction adapter, when the full frame lens is mounted onto the APS-C frame camera body, the crop factor is negated and you can get a full view filed though the lens. This solves the issue of edge cracking in photos caused by adapter without optical glasses and allows for sharper images. The image will also be much brighter due to an increased concentration of light, equal to one stop more aperture value for a typical lens for the same aperture value. This increase is more obvious when the lens aperture value is less than 2.
- solid well-made, with best quality
- Focus infinity is OK
- made of Alum or Brass, with perfect surface finishing, super precise design
- Optic designed by IBE Optics in Germany
- keep your lens wider and more high-speed
- Package Includes: 1x Brand New KIPON BAVEYES M42-S/E II 0.7 Adapter